Aims of the School
Beaumont School is concerned with a child's whole development, where
'EVERY CHILD MATTERS'
We aim to achieve this by:
- Encouraging children to achieve their full potential in social, spiritual, moral, cultural and physical education.
- Providing a fair and consistent approach to discipline, in line with our Behaviour Policy, and encouraging children to develop responsibility for their actions and the environment:
- To be polite, kind and hard working
- To make a positive contribution
- Developing high standards of teaching and learning in a community partnership, with a common goal of high achievement and enjoyment for economic well-
being through a broad and balanced curriculum, with a commitment to professional development for all staff.
- Providing a rewarding teaching and learning environment that is stimulating, collaborative, co-
operative and safe, promoting mutual respect, self esteem and understanding, physical health and well being for all within the community.
- Fostering good race relations, promoting racial equality and counteracting racism.
- Valuing all members of the school community, children and adults, offering equal opportunities and inclusion for all to learn and achieve, regardless of race, faith, gender, ability or socio-
- Providing best value in resources to enhance the teaching and learning environment.