We are an inclusive school and aim to support all children regardless of any specific education need or disability. Our school fully implements the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Code of Practice 2015.
Through a range of support from within our own staff team and using a wide range of experts from external agencies we aim to ensure that all children achieve their maximum potential.
We actively encourage parents to work in partnership with school to ensure that both the child and parents are central in the decision-making process in order to ensure our pupils have the best possible life chances.
If you have any concerns over any special educational need or disability which your child may have, we encourage you to speak to your child’s class teacher or the school SENDCo, Mrs Catherine Donohue.
For further information regarding support available from our school, and through services within Croydon, please click on the links below:-
In September 2021, Beaumont were instructed to join the ‘Locality SEND Support’. For further information, please click on the link below:-
CROYDON'S SEND LOCAL OFFER https://localoffer.croydon.gov.uk/
Croydon Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) is a free, confidential and impartial information and advice service.
They can support children, young people, parents and carers, in a number of ways and provide a range of services which include:
- Providing impartial & confidential advice and information for families on SEND around Education, Health and Care.
- Offering support with Education, Health and Care plans (EHCP), including annual reviews, informal & formal mediation and tribunals.
- Supporting you to work with education providers to ensure your child / young person’s needs are met.
- Offering support and advice on transport, exclusions – related to SEND, disability discrimination, elective home education and personal budgets.
- Support with writing letters and completing forms, and assistance with discussions and meetings with schools, the Local Authority SEN team and SEND professionals.
- Support with resolving disagreements helping you to consider and determine the best way forward.
- Providing information and signposting to support services in your area.