Wearing the correct school uniform fosters a sense of pride and belonging to Beaumont Primary School.
- Grey skirt / grey pinafore
- White socks / black or grey tights
- Grey trousers – standard style, mid grey
- Grey shorts
- Black or grey socks
- White polo t-shirt
- Maroon sweatshirt or cardigan *
- Red & white checked dress or yellow & white checked dress for summer
- P.E. kit (joggers, shorts & t-shirt) *
- Black plimsolls (indoor P.E.)
- Trainers (outside P.E.)
UNISEX JACKETS (choice of 3) *
- ‘Storm’ waterproof coat (Winter weight) *
- Fleece Jacket *
- Shower-proof Jacket Fleece lined (light weight) *
Items marked with an * are only available to order from the official school supplier,
Online School Uniform at www.onlineschooluniform.co.uk
The following uniform items are only available from the School Office:
- School Book bag
- School P.E. bag for storage
- School Shoe bag
- Baseball Caps (for summer)
- Winter Hat
- School scarf
All children need plimsolls to wear for P.E, games, music and movement.
Children may take part in P.E. activities in the hall with bare feet.
Trainers may be worn for outside P.E. only.
(Bermuda and cycling shorts are not allowed for P.E. or swimming.)
All children must wear a hat for swimming lessons.
Children will wear P.E. clothes to school on the day they have their P.E. lesson