Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said, 'The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complaints, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever.' Muslim.
FoBA Welfare Trust is a UK- based international relief and development charity established in September 2002.The Trust (FoBA) aims to alleviate poverty and suffering across our region.
FoBA aims to fulfil the rights of those who are neglected and oppressed by providing sustainable development solutions relating to Education, Health and spiritual wellbeing.
This is always and will be achieved by:
- Providing emergency relief, such as food and medical aid (if possible), to victim of conflict and natural disasters.
- Sponsoring orphans and widows, ensuring their rights are fulfilled.
- Reconstructing and maintaining masjids, orphanages and schools.
- Establishing medical and rehabilitation clinics, especially for the treatment of women and children... (If possible)
- Implementing income generating projects to help victims break their dependence on hand-outs.